Welcome to HexWiki, the comprehensive resource dedicated to the board game of Hex.
Hex is a connection game invented in the 1940s that has gained popularity in recent years on online gaming platforms. With its simple rules and deep strategic elements, it has captivated a growing audience of players who find the game both challenging and engaging.
Depending on your interest, some good pages to start exploring this site are:
- An overview of the basic rules of Hex.
- A look at the historical background of the game.
- The strategy roadmap, which lists skills in the approximate order in which players should learn them.
- The strategy page, which includes further links to specific topics on Hex strategy.
- Practice your skills by solving some challenging puzzles.
- Study commented games to learn from experienced players.
- Information on computer-based versions of the game.
- Information on where to play Hex, including online options and local clubs.
- Information on tournaments and competitions for Hex players.
- Information on making your own physical Hex set.
- Information on variations of the game.
- Tips for typesetting Hex diagrams and boards.
- Learn more about HexWiki itself by visiting this page.
- Join the Hex community by visiting the Hex discussion forums.
- A bibliography of books and articles about Hex.
In addition to the above pages, you can also browse our categories and pages for more information on Hex.