Welcome to HexWiki, the wiki dedicated to the board game Hex.
Hex is a connection game invented in the 1940s and popularised in recent years on game sites on the web. With simple rules and much inherent strategy, it makes for a game which an increasing audience finds interesting and stimulating.
Depending on your interest, some good pages to start exploring this site are:
- A description of the rules of Hex.
- Some historical background.
- The strategy page has links to specific strategy topics.
- Practice by solving some puzzles.
- Commented games to learn from.
- Information on computer Hex.
- Information on online playing.
- Information on tournaments.
- Ideas for physical Hex sets.
- Some variants using the same equipment.
- Tips for typesetting Hex.
- Take a look here if you want to know more about HexWiki.
- Hex forums.
- Hex bibliography.