Revision as of 03:39, 3 March 2020 by Selinger
Depending on the topic, you may find useful the following books and articles.
- Thomas Maarup. Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Hex But Were Afraid to Ask. Master's thesis, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Southern Denmark, 2005.
- Ryan Hayward. Hex: The Full Story. CRC Press, 2019. ISBN 978-0367144227.
- Jack van Rijswijck. Set Colouring Games. Ph.D. thesis, Department of Computing Science, University of Alberta, 2006.
- Cameron Browne. Hex Strategy Making the Right Connections. AK Peters; 1st edition (May 30, 2000). ISBN-13: 978-1568811178
- Matthew Seymour. Hex: A Strategy Guide. Online book with interactive game boards, 2019.